Subscribe to RSS feed
posted on 4 Aug 2019  -  22,136 views
Today is a special day for StocksCafe! After 1,604 days or (about 4 years and 5 months), we finally have our 10,000th registered user. That is about an average of 6.23 users/day.
While this is not an amazing sign up rate, it is still an awesome achievement in my opinion considering that we have 1,265 users who have contributed to StocksCafe and 1,082 who are still contributing. A 10% active paying users is definitely something to celebrate!
Thank you all for supporting StocksCafe and making StocksCafe part of your investment journey!
- Keep growing!
4 Aug 2019 18:09:28
- Omg!! amazing feat! Congrats and yes keep growing!
4 Aug 2019 19:04:20
- congrats evan.
4 Aug 2019 20:19:40
4 Aug 2019 20:43:15
- Well done Evan! Keep it up! Let us strive to have StocksCafe an important tool for investment and continue to keep the forum contents civil and polite.
4 Aug 2019 20:45:26
- nice, still newbie here, need to learn and study more...
4 Aug 2019 21:11:08
5 Aug 2019 07:56:41
- Thatâs an amazing achievement! Congratulations!
5 Aug 2019 09:16:35
- 10,000 users is a great milestone to pass, well done Evan. Looking forward to the next one, and every investor can use StocksCafe as a 'must have' investment tool.
5 Aug 2019 12:07:46
- StocksCafe is so useful, well worth the subscription.
5 Aug 2019 15:37:56
- Thanks all!~
5 Aug 2019 16:13:41
5 Aug 2019 17:07:52
- Congrats on a great milestone! :D
5 Aug 2019 22:47:15
- Congrats. Jia You. All the best and let's keep using it.
6 Aug 2019 08:51:00
7 Oct 2019 16:17:57
Next Article >
< Previous Article
Limited Edition StocksCafe T-shirt ...
New Feature: Edit Dividends
List All Articles
Other articles by evankoh
Should You Avoid High P/E?
It has often been advocated to avoid any stocks with a high P/E. The common argument is that you would be overpaying for hype stocks. However, overpaying or not depends on how the high P/E stocks behaves in future. For example, if high P/E stocks actually do grow at a rate that is significantly higher than low P/E stocks, then it is arguably justifiable to buy stocks with a high P/E. One real-life ...
Quick Announcement: You can now change your portfolio name!
Among the numerous minor improvements in StocksCafe, I think the following will be one of interest to many. Every user using StocksCafe would have a portfolio named "Default". To some, this has been unwanted and they would like to have it renamed or deleted. The main reason why I have not allowed this so far is simply because StocksCafe was built upon the assumption that a user would always have at ...
Refer & Get Limited Edition StocksCafe T-shirts!
Happy Lunar New Year! As you might know, one of the main objectives of StocksCafe this year is to grow. So as you are sharing/talking about your financial freedom journey with your friends and family during this festive season, it would be great if you could also take this opportunity to share the tool/website that hopefully helped a little in your journey :) Token of Appreciation For every person ...