Subscribe to RSS feed
posted on 4 Aug 2019  -  29,324 views
Today is a special day for StocksCafe! After 1,604 days or (about 4 years and 5 months), we finally have our 10,000th registered user. That is about an average of 6.23 users/day.
While this is not an amazing sign up rate, it is still an awesome achievement in my opinion considering that we have 1,265 users who have contributed to StocksCafe and 1,082 who are still contributing. A 10% active paying users is definitely something to celebrate!
Thank you all for supporting StocksCafe and making StocksCafe part of your investment journey!
- Keep growing!
4 Aug 2019 18:09:28
- Omg!! amazing feat! Congrats and yes keep growing!
4 Aug 2019 19:04:20
- congrats evan.
4 Aug 2019 20:19:40
4 Aug 2019 20:43:15
- Well done Evan! Keep it up! Let us strive to have StocksCafe an important tool for investment and continue to keep the forum contents civil and polite.
4 Aug 2019 20:45:26
- nice, still newbie here, need to learn and study more...
4 Aug 2019 21:11:08
5 Aug 2019 07:56:41
- Thatâs an amazing achievement! Congratulations!
5 Aug 2019 09:16:35
- 10,000 users is a great milestone to pass, well done Evan. Looking forward to the next one, and every investor can use StocksCafe as a 'must have' investment tool.
5 Aug 2019 12:07:46
- StocksCafe is so useful, well worth the subscription.
5 Aug 2019 15:37:56
- Thanks all!~
5 Aug 2019 16:13:41
5 Aug 2019 17:07:52
- Congrats on a great milestone! :D
5 Aug 2019 22:47:15
- Congrats. Jia You. All the best and let's keep using it.
6 Aug 2019 08:51:00
7 Oct 2019 16:17:57
Next Article >
< Previous Article
Limited Edition StocksCafe T-shirt ...
New Feature: Edit Dividends
List All Articles
Other articles by evankoh
What to buy next?
"What to buy next?" Almost every month, I ask myself this same question whenever my salary arrives or when a good amount of dividends have accumulated. When I first started investing, I wanted a diversified portfolio which is why I built the tool, iSuggest (iSuggest is free for all registered users). It worked well at first, as it quickly brought my portfolio risk down to a minimum. However, for those ...
Why and How I Use Dividend Strength
As many of you would know, I initially built SGXcafe for my personal investment needs. Hence many tools here exist because I use them personally for my own investing. iAssist and iSuggest were tools that I built in an attempt to help me diversify my portfolio as it was rather challenging to decide which stock to add to my portfolio among the several hundred stocks listed in SGX. However, there is a ...
Improved Portfolio Reporting
One of the main goals of SGXcafe is providing a portfolio management tool. It is also one of the most popular features in SGXcafe. When I added the ability for one account to have multiple portfolios, it was quickly adopted and used by hundreds of users. However, at that time, you could not look at individual portfolio for the portfolio reporting tab and a few users requested to have this feature added. ...