Subscribe to RSS feed
posted on 4 Aug 2019  -  4,240 views
Today is a special day for StocksCafe! After 1,604 days or (about 4 years and 5 months), we finally have our 10,000th registered user. That is about an average of 6.23 users/day.
While this is not an amazing sign up rate, it is still an awesome achievement in my opinion considering that we have 1,265 users who have contributed to StocksCafe and 1,082 who are still contributing. A 10% active paying users is definitely something to celebrate!
Thank you all for supporting StocksCafe and making StocksCafe part of your investment journey!
- Keep growing!
4 Aug 2019 18:09:28
- Omg!! amazing feat! Congrats and yes keep growing!
4 Aug 2019 19:04:20
- congrats evan.
4 Aug 2019 20:19:40
4 Aug 2019 20:43:15
- Well done Evan! Keep it up! Let us strive to have StocksCafe an important tool for investment and continue to keep the forum contents civil and polite.
4 Aug 2019 20:45:26
- nice, still newbie here, need to learn and study more...
4 Aug 2019 21:11:08
5 Aug 2019 07:56:41
- Thatâs an amazing achievement! Congratulations!
5 Aug 2019 09:16:35
- 10,000 users is a great milestone to pass, well done Evan. Looking forward to the next one, and every investor can use StocksCafe as a 'must have' investment tool.
5 Aug 2019 12:07:46
- StocksCafe is so useful, well worth the subscription.
5 Aug 2019 15:37:56
- Thanks all!~
5 Aug 2019 16:13:41
5 Aug 2019 17:07:52
- Congrats on a great milestone! :D
5 Aug 2019 22:47:15
- Congrats. Jia You. All the best and let's keep using it.
6 Aug 2019 08:51:00
7 Oct 2019 16:17:57
Next Article >
< Previous Article
Limited Edition StocksCafe T-shirt ...
New Feature: Edit Dividends
List All Articles
Other articles by evankoh
Upcoming Pricing Changes in 2019
Note: If you are already Friend of StocksCafe (when your subscription ends), price changes does not affect you. It will always be fixed at the rate (your personalized rate) when you first contributed and as long as you continuously contribute :) Last year, when I announced the price change and switch to contribution mode in mid December, several users feedbacked that the announcement was too last minute ...
StocksCafe Playground - Leveraging on StocksCafe API
Short Story We now have an open source project aim at educating/sharing on how to use StocksCafe API. You can literally build any feature that you want! Simply go to this GitHub page to learn about all the awesome stuff you can do with StocksCafe API (such as generating and customizing the above graph easily). Full Story The ability to access StocksCafe through API was released a couple of months ago. ...
Regularly Export Your StocksCafe Data
Users input various information into StocksCafe such as what stocks they bought and when, and many would also record notes either about the transactions or stocks itself. All these are very precious data to users and often, users would like to keep a backup copy. Up until now, they can only be manually exported. I am happy to share that I have now set it up such that you can get a copy automatically ...