Subscribe to RSS feed
posted on 4 Aug 2019  -  21,220 views
Today is a special day for StocksCafe! After 1,604 days or (about 4 years and 5 months), we finally have our 10,000th registered user. That is about an average of 6.23 users/day.
While this is not an amazing sign up rate, it is still an awesome achievement in my opinion considering that we have 1,265 users who have contributed to StocksCafe and 1,082 who are still contributing. A 10% active paying users is definitely something to celebrate!
Thank you all for supporting StocksCafe and making StocksCafe part of your investment journey!
- Keep growing!
4 Aug 2019 18:09:28
- Omg!! amazing feat! Congrats and yes keep growing!
4 Aug 2019 19:04:20
- congrats evan.
4 Aug 2019 20:19:40
4 Aug 2019 20:43:15
- Well done Evan! Keep it up! Let us strive to have StocksCafe an important tool for investment and continue to keep the forum contents civil and polite.
4 Aug 2019 20:45:26
- nice, still newbie here, need to learn and study more...
4 Aug 2019 21:11:08
5 Aug 2019 07:56:41
- Thatâs an amazing achievement! Congratulations!
5 Aug 2019 09:16:35
- 10,000 users is a great milestone to pass, well done Evan. Looking forward to the next one, and every investor can use StocksCafe as a 'must have' investment tool.
5 Aug 2019 12:07:46
- StocksCafe is so useful, well worth the subscription.
5 Aug 2019 15:37:56
- Thanks all!~
5 Aug 2019 16:13:41
5 Aug 2019 17:07:52
- Congrats on a great milestone! :D
5 Aug 2019 22:47:15
- Congrats. Jia You. All the best and let's keep using it.
6 Aug 2019 08:51:00
7 Oct 2019 16:17:57
Next Article >
< Previous Article
Limited Edition StocksCafe T-shirt ...
New Feature: Edit Dividends
List All Articles
Other articles by evankoh
Better handling of FX in StocksCafe - FX 2.0
Note: If you are investing only in stocks that are denominated in your base currency (e.g. SGD), you can skip this article. The old way of handling FX Previously, StocksCafe handled portfolio with multiple currencies very simplistically. It would directly convert any non-base currency using the latest FX rate when needed (except for dividends where the FX rate used is the one on ex-date). While this ...
The Story of the Missing iOS App
The Short Version - Cannot login to my Apple developer account. - Cannot pay Apple. - Apple took down my app. - Wanted to re-upload it but it was excessively complicated hence gave up. - Please use mobile browser for now (possibly forever). The Long Story Recently, many users have been contacting me about the missing iOS app. Previously, I released a iOS for StocksCafe (SGXcafe then). However, Apple ...
Can you avoid investing?
Recently, a friend of mine sent me an article about how you should create a "total portfolio" that takes your career into account as part of the portfolio. That is, if you have a stable job, you should buy risky stocks so that you would have opportunities for huge gains since you are unlikely to get large pay raises. Likewise, if you are an entrepreneur, you should hold safe bonds since your career ...