Subscribe to RSS feed
posted on 4 Aug 2019  -  11,208 views
Today is a special day for StocksCafe! After 1,604 days or (about 4 years and 5 months), we finally have our 10,000th registered user. That is about an average of 6.23 users/day.
While this is not an amazing sign up rate, it is still an awesome achievement in my opinion considering that we have 1,265 users who have contributed to StocksCafe and 1,082 who are still contributing. A 10% active paying users is definitely something to celebrate!
Thank you all for supporting StocksCafe and making StocksCafe part of your investment journey!
- Keep growing!
4 Aug 2019 18:09:28
- Omg!! amazing feat! Congrats and yes keep growing!
4 Aug 2019 19:04:20
- congrats evan.
4 Aug 2019 20:19:40
4 Aug 2019 20:43:15
- Well done Evan! Keep it up! Let us strive to have StocksCafe an important tool for investment and continue to keep the forum contents civil and polite.
4 Aug 2019 20:45:26
- nice, still newbie here, need to learn and study more...
4 Aug 2019 21:11:08
5 Aug 2019 07:56:41
- Thatâs an amazing achievement! Congratulations!
5 Aug 2019 09:16:35
- 10,000 users is a great milestone to pass, well done Evan. Looking forward to the next one, and every investor can use StocksCafe as a 'must have' investment tool.
5 Aug 2019 12:07:46
- StocksCafe is so useful, well worth the subscription.
5 Aug 2019 15:37:56
- Thanks all!~
5 Aug 2019 16:13:41
5 Aug 2019 17:07:52
- Congrats on a great milestone! :D
5 Aug 2019 22:47:15
- Congrats. Jia You. All the best and let's keep using it.
6 Aug 2019 08:51:00
7 Oct 2019 16:17:57
Next Article >
< Previous Article
Limited Edition StocksCafe T-shirt ...
New Feature: Edit Dividends
List All Articles
Other articles by evankoh
Renewed Tool: Risk Manager
In this article, I would like to share a renewed tool, Risk Manager. As an investor, understanding your portfolio risks is of paramount importance. Using this tool, you can see the changes to various portfolio risk metrics (i.e. Beta, Value At Risk and Expected Shortfall) after you buy (or sell) a specific amount (defaulted to SGD 5,000 but you can change it here) of selected stocks. Why focus on Risk? ...
SGXcafe Turns One! Thank You!
The first SGXcafe article was released on 15 March 2015, so SGXcafe officially turns one today! Many things have happened in this one year. One thousand daily visitors In this one year, SGXcafe has grown from just one daily visitor (me) to more than a thousand daily visitors now. I'm so glad so many people enjoy using SGXcafe. Thank you for your support! Invest using only SGXcafe I have added all the ...
SGXcafe's Own Forum!
Several users have independently suggested that SGXcafe should have its own forum. Hence, I spent the last week building it and I am excited to share that the forum is live and ready for use! For a forum to be successful, it requires the active participation of the community. Currently, SGXcafe has several tens of thousand visitors every month, of which several thousands are heavy users of SGXcafe. ...