Subscribe to RSS feed
posted on 19 Aug 2019  -  1,862 views
In February this year, StocksCafe started a referral program where you can get a high quality limited edition StocksCafe T-shirt if you refer people to sign up with StocksCafe and become a Friend of StocksCafe. The program was supposed to end on 9th August 2019.
I have received feedback from some users who are actively referring that they really love the T-shirt. Therefore, I have decided to extend this program till the end of this year (i.e. 31 December 2019). Please continue to support StocksCafe by referring more users to StocksCafe.
referral code/url here and have your referees ensure the referral code section is filled out with your code when signing up!
The Awesome T-Shirt
In case you are unsure on how to start sharing StocksCafe with others, here are some suggestions:
Recommended: Show them this
revamped introduction page (Note: You can find your personalized referral URL to this page
2) Tell them how you are using StocksCafe and/or why you are using it
3) Share with them some favorite features of other users (e.g. Portfolio management, dividends tracking and forecasting, stock screener, etc).
4) Encourage them to play around with the demo account using a browser (that isn't logged in).
The Fine Print
1) Your referee must sign up for at least the yearly plan (i.e. SGD39) to qualify.
2) This offer is limited to only Friends of StocksCafe. (i.e. Referrer must be an active Friend of StocksCafe when the referee signs up and when referee becomes a Friend of StocksCafe)
3) You can refer as many as you want and get as many T-shirts as you qualify.
4) I will reach out to you once you qualify to ask for sizing. Of course, you can also reach out to me :)
5) Please give me at least two weeks to ship the T-shirts to an address you specify, anywhere around the world. Shipping is also free!
6) This offer has been extended till 31 December 2019!
7) Yes, this offer is on top of the
standard referral program i.e. You get T-shirts AND the referral bonus!
Thank you all for your support of StocksCafe!
Next Article >
< Previous Article
Start of Support for London Stock ...
10,000 Registered Users!
List All Articles
Other articles by evankoh
SGXcafe Will Continue To Stay Free
Long Story Short SGXcafe will continue to be free, but to cover for the high operating costs due to licensing, I would like to invite you to do one or more of the following if you would like to show your support for SGXcafe. 1) Help increase awareness of SGXcafe. You can do this via your blog, share SGXcafe's articles on facebook, or simply via word of mouth to people whom you believe can benefit from ...
StocksCafe API and Customizable Tax Rates
StocksCafe API As StocksCafe continues to grow in term of the number of features and complexity, it is time to shift from Monolithic Architecture to Microservices Architecture in order to maintain flexibility and scalability among other advantages. In laymen terms, this simply means that instead of StocksCafe being one giant chunk of software, it is now broken down into many smaller manageable pieces. ...
Close Price vs Last Traded Price
All along, I have naively displayed "Last Traded Price" and used it for all computations in StocksCafe without much consideration. That is until recently, when a user brought to my attention the difference between "Last Traded Price" and "Close Price". This led me to spend time learning about it and ultimately switch to using "Close Price" in StocksCafe instead. Close Price vs Last Traded Price Most ...