Subscribe to RSS feed
posted on 27 Jan 2020  -  18,027 views
Over the last few weekends, I have been focusing on improving and adding features to the StocksCafe mobile app. While it is still far from perfection, I believe it should have many features that you would need on the go.
App Store (iOS) or
Play Store (Android) today and download it if you have yet to. If you already have the app, do update it to v0.5.0 to access all the newly added features.
My aim is to continue to build upon the mobile app. So please let me know if there is an important missing feature you need for the app via the
feature request. Of course, bug reports are welcome as well!
- Thank you for the hard work!
27 Jan 2020 13:40:19
- Thanks Evan! Loving it with the blog feature..
27 Jan 2020 15:48:51
- Awesome stuff!
27 Jan 2020 19:30:18
- Thanks Evan! Appreciate it
27 Jan 2020 20:19:19
- appreciate the hard work done! Thanks Evan!
27 Jan 2020 23:42:14
28 Jan 2020 12:09:12
- I'm using the latest version with Huawei P30 Pro Android ver 10. The app got stuck at a white screen after launching. :(
28 Jan 2020 14:18:07
- Hi, I'm assuming experiencing the same issue. Managed to update the app. But when I launch it, it gets stuck on the white screen. I'm using a Pixel 3XL with the latest version of Android.
28 Jan 2020 17:46:58
- I had that issue too when I first updated the app. I deleted and reinstalled the app. This method worked for me
28 Jan 2020 19:14:13
- Thanks @Freecashflow. Tried your method and it works!
28 Jan 2020 20:18:13
- BTW mine shows 0.5.8 instead of 0.5.0.
28 Jan 2020 20:19:19
- Yes, I am constantly doing fine tuning and improvement.
Every minor version increase indicates a release. Also, most of the updates do not requires reinstall. Just need you to restart the app :)
29 Jan 2020 03:45:44
- Thanks @Freecashflow for the tip. Managed to get it working after deleting and reinstalling the app.
Thanks @evankoh for all the work!
29 Jan 2020 09:15:06
- how do I check the version of my app? Also if i already download the app, how do i upgrade it to the latest?
5 Feb 2020 13:25:52
- Hi, I created a FAQ to answer => https://forum.stocks.cafe/t/how-to-see-app-version-and-update-it-what-is-the/4768
6 Feb 2020 16:06:57
Next Article >
< Previous Article
Cash Balance 2.0
Personalize Portfolio Columns Ordering
List All Articles
Other articles by evankoh
Coming Back Soon: Dividend Information and More
It has been two weeks since my last update. I am happy to share that most administrative issues with SGX and third party data providers have been handled. Next on the list would be to tackle the technical issues of integrating data that I have licensed into SGXcafe. I have already started integrating dividend information, since this is something numerous users have been asking me about. At this point ...
Quick Features' Update: Who owns what, 52-weeks high-low, disabling cash balance and more
It have been two weeks since the last article, and I thought I should just give a quick update of the improvements made to SGXcafe over the last two weeks in case you think that SGXcafe is becoming inactive :) In fact, on the contrary, I have been actively adding new features! I will just highlight a few features that might be of interest: 1) Who owns this stock? At the point of writing, there are ...
Completed: Phase 2 of Hong Kong Market Integration!
After successfully migrating StocksCafe to the new domain and infrastructure, I have been working on further integration with the Hong Kong Market. Hong Kong Market Integration I am glad to share that phase 2 (of 3) of the Hong Kong Market integration is completed. This means you can now add Hong Kong stocks into your portfolio and/or watchlist, and of course also have access to all the associated ...