Subscribe to RSS feed
posted on 16 Nov 2020  -  3,940 views
New additions Shenzhen + Shanghai
I have always wanted to support Shenzhen and Shanghai exchanges but simply could not find the time to work on it as there are always a million other things in StocksCafe to work on :(
This weekend, I finally set aside time to make it happen! This brings the number of supported exchanges by StocksCafe to 8! They are Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Tokyo, United States, London, Shenzhen and Shanghai. This means that StocksCafe now supports 38,813 active stocks from these exchanges. Yay!
The likely next exchange to be supported is Australia as I do get several requests for that as well. However, for Australia, it is not just about me burning my weekend but it will cost an additional USD500+ a month for the data. Therefore, there needs to be a substantial number of users who want it before it makes sense for StocksCafe to support it. If support for Australia exchange is something you really want,
vote for it here (only
Friends will be able to vote).
Free REITs Webinar in Mandarin
Allow me to do a quick advertisement for my collaborator, Kenny Loh. He will be having a Free REITs webinar conducted in Mandarin tomorrow, Tuesday 17 November 2020 from 7.30PM to 8.30PM. If you are interested, please sign up via
- Awesome! Looking forward to tracking SH, SZ counters! Thanks!
16 Nov 2020 08:26:13
displays as "Handsun Technologies Inc"
Should be "Hundsun Tehcnologies Inc"
16 Nov 2020 10:04:35
- Let me complain to upstream. Meanwhile, you can edit it for yourself first -> https://stocks.cafe/stock/to_edit_shortname?exchange=XSHG&code=600570
16 Nov 2020 11:22:32
- Wonderful, thanks Evan
16 Nov 2020 16:23:13
- Thank you very much Evan, much appreciated.
17 Nov 2020 10:27:00
- Wow, this is great! How are you all buying Shanghai and Shenzhen stocks though? Which brokers support these markets?
17 Nov 2020 10:38:42
- @jiayi, you can try out SAXO or Tiger Brokers
17 Nov 2020 17:44:27
- @jiayi, both (SAXO and Tiger) have collaboration with StocksCafe ;)
17 Nov 2020 20:53:57
- For Shanghai Exchange, is it only supporting the mainboard stocks? :P
20 Nov 2020 08:22:50
- Thank you so much. Recently, I am looking for porfolio management software to manage my China stocks. Really happy to hear this.
23 Nov 2020 17:23:16
- Hi, Evan Koh,
For the screener, is it possible to include the screening of China stocks?
24 Nov 2020 14:38:45
- This is awesome! Thanks Evan!
1 Dec 2020 00:35:03
- "Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private." Is it a green light to add Australia market? :p I wanted to vote 'YES'
3 Dec 2020 16:32:58
- @weemousy can you give me a few tickers that are non-mainboards?
@ckinsung sure. I am working on that as well.
@artix sure. you can cast your vote here -> https://forum.stocks.cafe/t/vote-for-asx/5768/4
7 Dec 2020 05:35:52
- SHG:688012 showing as inactive, stock is on the STAR board.
7 Jan 2021 21:10:52
Next Article >
< Previous Article
StocksCafe upgrades to Morningstar ...
30% off Backtesting Tool
List All Articles
Other articles by evankoh
Sign up with Tiger Brokers and use StocksCafe for FREE forever!
Note: This collaboration is still ongoing. Please see this page for details. When I first started StocksCafe more than 5 years ago, my intention was to share it freely. However, there are costs to keep a site like StocksCafe running, of which the biggest expense is data licensing, which easily run north of 5 digits annually. Due to this, I started charging a small fee for usage. Today, I am glad to ...
Lost Last 3 Days of StocksCafe Forum
I am very sorry but as the title indicates, the last 3 days of data on StocksCafe Forum (forum.stocks.cafe) are lost. Please rest assured that this did not affect other StocksCafe systems and/or data at all as they are on independent servers. I am now glad that I spent the extra money to keep them separated. Why? The main reason is mostly due to my ignorance. I was trying to update the open source ...
A Course All Investors Should Attend
I have always wanted to attend the Value Investing Mastery Course (or VIMC) by BigFatPurse as I have heard many good things about it. However, as I am working and living in Tokyo, there was no opportunity for me to attend. Luckily for me, they recently released eVIMC, which is the e-learning equivalent of the popular VIMC. Personally, I have always preferred e-learning over physical lectures as it ...