Subscribe to RSS feed
posted on 16 Nov 2020  -  2,039 views
New additions Shenzhen + Shanghai
I have always wanted to support Shenzhen and Shanghai exchanges but simply could not find the time to work on it as there are always a million other things in StocksCafe to work on :(
This weekend, I finally set aside time to make it happen! This brings the number of supported exchanges by StocksCafe to 8! They are Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Tokyo, United States, London, Shenzhen and Shanghai. This means that StocksCafe now supports 38,813 active stocks from these exchanges. Yay!
The likely next exchange to be supported is Australia as I do get several requests for that as well. However, for Australia, it is not just about me burning my weekend but it will cost an additional USD500+ a month for the data. Therefore, there needs to be a substantial number of users who want it before it makes sense for StocksCafe to support it. If support for Australia exchange is something you really want,
vote for it here (only
Friends will be able to vote).
Free REITs Webinar in Mandarin
Allow me to do a quick advertisement for my collaborator, Kenny Loh. He will be having a Free REITs webinar conducted in Mandarin tomorrow, Tuesday 17 November 2020 from 7.30PM to 8.30PM. If you are interested, please sign up via
- Awesome! Looking forward to tracking SH, SZ counters! Thanks!
16 Nov 2020 08:26:13
displays as "Handsun Technologies Inc"
Should be "Hundsun Tehcnologies Inc"
16 Nov 2020 10:04:35
- Let me complain to upstream. Meanwhile, you can edit it for yourself first -> https://stocks.cafe/stock/to_edit_shortname?exchange=XSHG&code=600570
16 Nov 2020 11:22:32
- Wonderful, thanks Evan
16 Nov 2020 16:23:13
- Thank you very much Evan, much appreciated.
17 Nov 2020 10:27:00
- Wow, this is great! How are you all buying Shanghai and Shenzhen stocks though? Which brokers support these markets?
17 Nov 2020 10:38:42
- @jiayi, you can try out SAXO or Tiger Brokers
17 Nov 2020 17:44:27
- @jiayi, both (SAXO and Tiger) have collaboration with StocksCafe ;)
17 Nov 2020 20:53:57
- For Shanghai Exchange, is it only supporting the mainboard stocks? :P
20 Nov 2020 08:22:50
- Thank you so much. Recently, I am looking for porfolio management software to manage my China stocks. Really happy to hear this.
23 Nov 2020 17:23:16
- Hi, Evan Koh,
For the screener, is it possible to include the screening of China stocks?
24 Nov 2020 14:38:45
- This is awesome! Thanks Evan!
1 Dec 2020 00:35:03
- "Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private." Is it a green light to add Australia market? :p I wanted to vote 'YES'
3 Dec 2020 16:32:58
< Previous Article
30% off Backtesting Tool
List All Articles
Other articles by evankoh
Facebook for Investor
Note: This feature have since been removed due to low usage. We all have a limited amount of time. Are you spending that time wisely? And are you spending more time than you should be scrolling through Facebook? I am :( In an attempt to change that, I thought that if I'm going to scroll through something on my phone, I might as well be scrolling through information on companies that I have invested ...
The John Neff Screener
I regularly read articles from "The Motley Fool Singapore". One person that is frequently mentioned there is John Neff. "John Neff (born 1931) is one of the best known mutual fund investors of the past 40 years, notable for his contrarian and value investing styles as well as heading Vanguard's Windsor Fund. Windsor was the best performing mutual fund during his tenure and became the largest fund closing ...
New Landing Page
One main feedback from new users of StocksCafe is that there are too many features and it can be too overwhelming to start using StocksCafe. Therefore, I have designed a simple landing page which hopefully will help new users warm up to StocksCafe. You can find the new welcome page here. 1) As you can see, there is still free space for more icons. Please suggest what other information you think would ...