Subscribe to RSS feed
Updated: 24 Oct 2016
posted on 24 Oct 2016  -  49,328 views
By now, you have probably noticed that SGXcafe recently started a
"Cafe". It is a place where people can ask questions or discuss anything related to investment. It also includes blog posts aggregated from blogs mainly from Singapore that are sharing financial/investment knowledge and information. Special thanks goes to Derek from TheFinance.sg for helping me to get permission from each blogger to feature their posts in SGXcafe, and also to all bloggers who have given their permission to SGXcafe.
The Cafe is bringing an exciting period of growth and change to SGXcafe and YOU can play a part too! Here are some ways where you can help SGXcafe to have a vibrant Cafe:
1) If you have any questions or anything you would like to discuss that is investment/finance-related, please feel free to post them. Also, if you are talking about particular listed companies, do tag them accordingly (using their symbol) so that others can easily find them when they visit the individual company pages (e.g.
2) If you own a blog that is financial/investment-centric, SGXcafe would like to feature you too! Please send me a
private message. SGXcafe will only show the first 140 words of each post and have a clear link at the end to your original post.
See an example here.
3) If you see a question or discussion which you know the answer to, or have something to contribute, your active participation is greatly appreciated! :)
4) If there is a user you want to know whenever that person posts a discussion or blog post, follow them. SGXcafe will consolidate all the posts of everyone you are following in
one convenient place for you. Also, "Star" a blog post or discussion that you find interesting so that you can
easily find them again later.
5) Finally, if there is any feature you believe would help make the Cafe even better, feel free to feedback to me. I'm always listening.
p.s.: For all bloggers featured in SGXcafe, I have set it such that you would receive an email whenever someone comments on your blog post. However, you can easily
change that setting here.
- Great initiative! I've discovered many new bloggers with this feature :)
24 Oct 2016 18:55:39
- Thank you :)
25 Oct 2016 15:42:07
Next Article >
< Previous Article
Introducing The New Stock Screener
Win Free Tickets to BigFatPurse ...
List All Articles
Other articles by evankoh
Refer & Get Limited Edition StocksCafe T-shirts!
Happy Lunar New Year! As you might know, one of the main objectives of StocksCafe this year is to grow. So as you are sharing/talking about your financial freedom journey with your friends and family during this festive season, it would be great if you could also take this opportunity to share the tool/website that hopefully helped a little in your journey :) Token of Appreciation For every person ...
COVID-19 and StocksCafe Improvements
Free COVID-19 Insurance With the daily new cases worldwide still climbing, it is likely COVID-19 is far from over. While some might view this period as an opportune time to shop for discounted stocks, it might also be a good idea to check and ensure that you and your loved ones have sufficient insurance coverage against COVID-19. In case you are not aware, there are several companies offering free ...
New Feature: Edit Dividends
Dividends - be it past, upcoming, or projected - is one of the most popular features in StocksCafe. I understand how important it is for them to be updated and accurate, and with this new feature, we are one step closer to that. Not updated and inaccurate dividends Often, users would write to me and highlight a dividend not reflected in StocksCafe even though the company has already announced it. This ...