finally all the wait has paid off….
Establish in 1984 | 47 Stores | 500,000 loyal members | 12 years of paying dividend (searchable)
1) IDENTIFICATION OF COMPANIES THAT ARE UNDERVALUED.
- Price to book ratio : 1.997 ( 99.7% above fair value)
- Price to earning ratio : 8.99 ( Growing below Industry average at 13.45)
2) LEARN ABOUT THEIR NUMBERS
- Debt To Equity : 2.8% ( Low reliance on financing)
- Growth Performance : 1.8% ( Better than Courts – growth rate is at -25.13%)
- Current Ratio : 3.552 (Higher than Courts by 0.95)
- Cash flow per share : 0.56 ( Courts is at 0.0711)
- Average management ability ( Constant growth in dividend | Weak net income margin growth | healthy gross profit margin | Able to recover from a negative cashflow in the previous year | Still making ...
Read the full post on financialveracity