Is oversea investing good? is HongKong doing better than Singapore?
Started in 2003 | Listen in both HKD & SGD market | 17 HDK properties |
- IDENTIFICATION OF COMPANIES THAT ARE UNDERVALUED.
- Price to Book Ratio : 0.748 (26.2% Underpriced)
- Price to Earning Ratio : 11.838
- LEARN ABOUT THEIR NUMBERS
- Gearing : 45.86% ( Low reliance on financing for growth)
- Wale : 1.9 years
- Current Ratio : 0.145 (Inability to pay off short-term debt and long term obligation)
- Growth Rate : 1.73%
Cash Flow Per Share : – Not provided –
- Good to bad management ability ( Dividend payout started to decrease this year including performance – Drawdown on performance is substantial | Increase in financing and poor investing performance on cashflow)
Market is currently retracing of the 10 Hkd mark as it ...
Read the full post on financialveracity