USX:CMD - Cantel Medical Corp Cantel Medical Corp
Sector: Health Care, Industry: Health Care Equipment
Add to Watchlist
   
Add Alert 


Yahoo Finance Note: This stock seems to be inactive

USD 80.37    +0.0 (+0%)
Show Basic Chart | 3M    6M    1Y    3Y    5Y          

2 Jun 2021


Loading...
Loading...
Loading...

General

CEO: Mr. Charles Michael Diker

IPO: 1993-02-19

Headquarters: US

Employees: 3,669

Homepage

Description

Cantel Medical is a New Jersey-based manufacturer of hospital supplies for infection prevention, which include products used in endoscope disinfection, water purification systems for use in dialysis treatment, and dental supplies. The firm reports in four segments: medical (46% of fiscal 2020 sales), dental (32%), life sciences (19%), and dialysis (3%). Geographic exposure is primarily in the U.S., which accounts for about 75% of revenue, with international markets making up the remaining 25%.

Your Holdings
Dashboard
Portfolio
Options
Other Assets

Tools
Screener
Risk Manager
Other Assets
Watchlist
Alerts
Notes
Wall
Community
Forum
Blogs
Instagram
Facebook
Shared Portfolios
Shared Screeners

Collab
Tiger Brokers x StocksCafe
Saxo Trading x StocksCafe
Kenny REIT Screener

Help
Quickstart Guides
StocksCafe Academy
StocksCafe Youtube Channel

About StocksCafe
Our Story
Send Feedback
Pricing
Market
Singapore
Hong Kong
Tokyo
Kuala Lumpur
United States
London
Shenzhen
Shanghai
Bombay
National (India)
Indexes
Singapore Savings Bonds
CoinGecko
Your Account
Settings
Subscriptions
Referrals
Messages
Profile
IG    FB    YouTube

About · FAQs · StocksCafe © 2022 · Privacy · Terms