Mapletree Logistics Trust is one of the best performers in my portfolio. My interest in MLT lies in their well-managed business across the Asia-Pacific region and backing by a strong sponsor - Temasek. I managed to sieve out 5 key indicators from their 4Q2016 & FY2016/17 results which could be useful to note:
- Business performance, in terms of available Distribution Per Unit, has increased by 0.8% Year-on-Year.
- Increase in Net Asset Value from S$1.02 to S$1.04.
- Aggregate leverage fell from 39.6% to 38.5%. This could potentially provide MLT with the capacity to borrow more to fund further acquisitions.
- 81% debt hedged into fixed rates & 72% of income stream for FY17/18 hedged into SGD.
- Slight rise in portfolio occupancy rate to 96.3% in Mar 17, from 96.2% in Mar 16.
My confidence in their recent acquisitions in Australia and Vietnam ...
Read the full post on triplehuat