MLT released their Q1 results yesterday. Here are some key highlight of their Q1 2017 performance.
- DPU increased by 2% from 1.85 to 1.887 cents.
- Slight decrease in Net Asset Value from S$1.04 to 1.02.
- Aggregate leverage increased slightly from 38.5 to 39%.
- 79% debt hedged into fixed rates & 70% of income stream for FY17/18 hedged into SGD.
- Decrease in portfolio occupancy rate to 95.5% on 30 Jun 17 from 96.3% on 31 Mar 17
While MLT's DPU has continued to rise, I am slightly surprised by the decrease in portfolio occupancy rate; which is likely due to the dip in occupancy in South Korea from 98.4% to 83.3%. Will continue to monitor if there are any improvements in the next quarter results. I still rate MLT as a quality purchase and there should be no major business issues ...
Read the full post on triplehuat