If you are looking for risk free investment, you can consider Singapore Government Bond. Ever since, my first purchase in Jan – see here, I visit the MAS website of the Singapore Government Securities regularly to check for new issues.
And guess what, 2 new issues are opened this week.
One issue is the One Year Treasury Bill – BY19101A.
- Issue Date: 30 April 2019
- Maturity Date: 30 April 2020
- Minimum Denomination: $1000
- Closing Date: 25 April 2019 Noon
- Can apply at our local banks’ ATM
- Coupon Rate depends on auction, for the last T-Bill that closed in Jan 2019, the average coupon rate was 1.97%. I think for this round, it may be a bit lower as interest rate has been trending slower in the last few months. To be conservative, you may want to assume ...
Read the full post on investforyourself