Modern & Intuitive
Its award-winning, slick and modern interface across all devices makes it so easy for me to trade that I have to take care not to overtrade!
At SGD 5 min or 0.08% for SGX-listed stocks (It is only USD 4 min for US listed stocks. See all rates here), Saxo is probably offering the lowest of any MAS-licensed brokerage.
To open a SaxoTraderGO or SaxoTraderPRO account, all you need is SGD3,000 and there is no minimum funding for SaxoInvestor.
With access to 36 exchanges and over 40,000 instruments covering Stocks, CFDs, Forex, Futures, ETFS, Bonds, Mutual Funds, Managed portfolios and more. You can essentially trade anything.
Saxo is MAS-licensed as a Capital Markets Services provider, and clients are protected with funds held in segregated accounts.
SGX equities – No minimum commission
- Promotion ‘til 30 April 2021 - No minimum commission on SGX equities, available to all new clients (private individuals and joint accounts)
- Commission rate remaining at 0.08%, the lowest rate in the market
- Existing clients’ minimum commission on SGX equities halved from SGD 10 to SGD 5
Currency Conversion Fee Reduced
- Free sub accounts, e.g. in SGD and USD, for accounts of any size/balance
- Currency-conversion fee between sub-accounts reduced from 0.75% to 0.30%
Free live prices
- Free live prices on SG, US and other exchanges available by refund, with a minimum of four trades placed each month (six trades on ASX)
No hidden fees, no new fees
- Transparent pricing up front, with no hidden fees (no inactivity fee, no platform fee, no maintenance fee etc)
- No new fees are being introduced or other fees increased as part of this suite of price reductions